Shopping online is a task. Finding genuinely unique, affordably priced and out-of-the-box pieces online is another.
I’ve curated a list of my favorite online shops, in hopes of helping those like me who want to look fly and fancy, while being frugal!
1. Pink Plastic. If you want to look like a bubble-gum Barbie princess, this is the shop for you. Trendy, but unconventional. They have everything from fur coats to velvet swimsuits, sequined dresses, and satin jumpsuits.
2. Style-Nanda. Korean fashion brand. A potpourri of Korean fashion items, including makeup and skincare. I love the versatility!
3. Tobi. This sho has a huge selection of almost anything you can think of. They also add new items daily, which is pretty cool!
4. Dolls Kill. Funky, eclectic, and vibrant. They have everything from skin-tight vinyl dresses to to glittery mules. This is a very bad girl shop!
5. Lazy Oaf. If graphic design was ever reincarnated into clothing form this would be it. Their pieces are extremely bright, and have very illustrated aesthetic.